- J.D., DePaul University College of Law (Chicago, IL), 2018
- B.S., Social Work, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL), 2013
- California (2019)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Recipient, Lawyers of Distinction Award in Labor Law (2020)
- CALI Award Recipient for work at the DePaul University Family Law Clinic (2018)
Ashley Lee concentrates her practice in matters involving harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage-and-hour class actions, and business litigation. She is experienced in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in employment-related matters, giving her a balanced perspective when evaluating a case for trial or settlement.
Ms. Lee has extensive experience in social work, non-profit organizations, domestic violence, and family law clinics in the Chicagoland area. This background gives her the ability to make clients feel heard while zealously defending and advocating for their livelihood.
While working as a law clerk volunteer at the Domestic Violence Legal Clinic (2017 to 2018), she gained an understanding of family law, immigration, and sexual harassment matters. During this time, she interviewed clients, wrote affidavits, and prepared petitions for emergency protection orders under the supervision of licensed attorneys. While attending law school, Ms. Lee received the CALI Award for her work at the DePaul University Family Law Clinic.